Total Rewards Communication
About Your Benefits, Inc., is a national provider of Employee Benefit Statements and other Personalized Communication Services. We support employers by providing a complete resource to design, produce, and deliver communication to your employees through printed and online benefit statements.
Our process is effective and currently serves hundreds of clients. Our staff is experienced and sensitive to your needs.
About Your Benefits Will:
- Review your company’s benefits and recommend content for your Total Compensation Statement.
- Draft Benefit Statement text for your review.
- Interface with your IS department or third parties to secure the data required.
- Program all calculations required.
- Process, produce, finish, and distribute statements per your requirements.
- Provide you with a Management Report detailing individual statements and summarizing information.
Our pricing and actual printed samples of Comp and Benefits Statements will be provided when you request additional information.
Total Compensation Communication
Providing your employees with About Your Benefits personalized Total Compensation Statements will:
- Enhance employee understanding and appreciation for the value of your organization’s total compensation package.
- Provide employees with a better understanding of the growth in the future equity from your company-sponsored financial security benefits and Social Security contributions.
- Recap employees’ current benefit elections.
Plus, achieving the above employee communication objectives will:
- Improve your company’s ability to recruit qualified staff in a competitive labor market.
- Reduce turnover of existing staff.
- Enhance current employees’ morale and productivity.
Benefits are a large share of any employer’s investment in human capital. Improving the return on that investment is the principal outcome we seek on your behalf!
recommended employee communication services and resources
Employee Benefit News Magazine
This has been the benefits market leader for more than 20 years. Employee Benefit News educates you on creative new ways to purchase, administer and benchmark your benefits programs while adapting to rising costs and wider ranges of policy offerings.
The Concepts Group
The Concepts Group helps employers connect with their employee audience in a manner that educates and motivates – resulting in the action you want. TCG is a full-service communications and marketing firm offering you a team of strategists, writers, graphic designers (print and electronic), programmers, project managers, and production experts.
Harris Media Group
Harris Media Group is a one stop communication resource that provides employers with printing and electronic communications and creative services as well as promotional products and online ordering and workflow solutions. HMG works with you to ensure you achieve your message communicated successfully across all media.